1) Do you take insurance?
Freedom Physical Therapy does NOT take insurance and is considered an out-of-network provider with all insurance companies. If you have out-of-network benefits with your health insurance, we will provide you with all the documentation necessary to turn into the health insurance company for reimbursement. Payment is due at service.
2) How do I know if I have out-of-network benefits?
Simply, ask your health insurance company these questions: -Do I have an out-of-network deductible? -Have I met my deductible this year? If not, how much is left? -Is there paperwork that must be filled out when submitting the out of network claims? If so, do you provide the paperwork? -Do I need to be pre-certified for PT sessions in order to recieve PT services.
3) What areas of Colorado does Freedom Physical Therapy you travel to?
We treat patients in the Denver metro area, and the surrounding areas such as Englewood, Aurora, Centennial, Littleton, Lakewood, Arvada, and Golden. If travel is beyond these area, a travel surcharge will apply. If you are unsure if we will be able to travel to your area, just ask me!
4) What type of space do I need for treatment? The physical therapy session will require a quiet and private space. You will need enough room for a foldable treatment table.
5) What do you bring with you when traveling to see clients? Massage table, TRX suspensions system, exercise bands, and small weights as necessary.
6) Do I need a new client form? Yes. Please use the button below to download the Freedom Physical Therapy new client intake form.
Client Intake FormPlease use the form below to ask any other questions and we will gladly get back to you with a response.